Little Einstein Explorer is conducting a 3-hour hackathon style event in which students will be able to participate! Hackathons
are events where beginners as well as experienced children devise a solution through team-work and collaboration
in a relaxed atmosphere. This provides children with the ability to express themselves and their creativity through
the means of technology. This event
require any prior experience. During the hackathon, students will be provided with a brief hands-on tutorial and
then given a STEM challenge where they will be asked to solve and present their solutions as a team.
This activity will offer children the chance to:
- Work collectively in a group setting,
- Use problem solving skills without any prior experience,
- Practice public speaking/presentation skills,
- Run their imagination - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- Bridge to pique interest in technology and prepare for tomorrow,
- A feel for STEM activities without the long-term time commitment,
- Exhibit spontaneous creativity and surprise you!
- Above all, have fun with their peer group.