1. YOUR full name [you will be "Petitioner"], address including county, date of birth, and tell us if you are currently in the military.
2. Your home and/or cell phone numbers and email address.
3. Your SPOUSE'S full name [he/she will be Co-petitioner], address including county, date of birth, and tell is if he/she is currently in the military.
4. Co-petitioner's home and/or cell phone numbers and email address.
5. How long has Petitioner lived in Colorado? [one of you, it doesn't matter which, must have lived here at least 90 days to proceed]
6. How long has Co-petitioner lived in Colorado?
7. Is Wife pregnant? "Yes" or "no".
8. Do you both waive spousal support or maintenance? "Yes" or "no". If "no", set forth the terms of your agreement as to spousal support.
9. Date and place (city and state) of marriage.
10. Date of separation.
11. Do you, together or separately, own any real estate (house, condo, vacant land etc.,)? "Yes" or "no". If "yes" please tell us your agreement with respect to it.
12. With regard to your tangible personal effects, furniture, appliances, etc., check the appropriate box below:
We will each retain what we now have. We will prepare a "his and hers" list and attach it to the divorce agreement after it is sent to us.
13. Please tell us how you are handling your non-retirement financial accounts [example: each keeping his/her own; or tell us how you will be dividing them].
14. Please tell us how you are handling your debts [example: each paying his/her own; some other arrangement].
15. Who will receive which automobile, and the payment details.
16. Regarding retirement accounts, do you have any? "Yes" or "no". If "yes", what is your agreement as to retirements? [example: you each retain your own; equally divide the marital portions; etc.,] [Note: if your agreement calls for funds to be transferred from one spouse to the other, you will need a "Qualified Domestic Relations Order" prepared for you. There are additional fees for that service. If applicable, you will be contacted to discuss the process and fees and charges associated with it.
17. Tax matters: Tell us how you want to file the next tax return: Joint or Separate? To file Joint you must still be married on the last day of the tax year in question. Also tell us...if Joint , how you will divide any refund or additional taxes due? If Separate , how are you apportioning any deductions such as real estate interest, real estate taxes, etc.
18. Does Wife want her former name restored? "Yes" or "no". If "yes", please provide the full name to which she wishes to restore it.
19. Are there any restraining orders or protection orders, now or in the past between you? "Yes" or "no". If "yes", please provide the court name, case No., date, and name of the protected party.
20. Has anyone in your family received social services such as food stamps, public assistance etc., within the past 5 years? "Yes" or "no". If "yes", please provide the dates, the type of services, county, and name(s) of recipients.
21. Please enter Petitioner's gross monthly income.
22. Please enter Co-petitioner's gross monthly income.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SO WE CAN PROCESS YOUR CASE How will you be paying? PAYMENT OPTIONS We accept payment by Credit/Debit Card, [Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover] check or money order. Please indicate your form of payment in the text field below. If you will be paying by credit/debit card online with your submission, please fill out the credit/debit card form below. Remember, we use a SECURE [ssl] server so your information is guaranteed safe. [If you prefer you may provide your credit/debit card information telephonically by calling 303 751-9462] OUR TOTAL FEE IS $299 * *[excludes court filing fee presently $230] We will collect the filing fee from you later when you return you signed paperwork to us for filing so please do not pay it now. Please tell us how you will be making payment [credit/debit online, check or money order by mail]
Payment by Credit Card Name on the card Card Number 3 digit code on the back Expiration date Zip Code of billing address Transaction amount Date of transaction Authorization (by typing your name you thereby authorize this transaction)
FINE PRINT Mr. Calder is providing unbundled document preparation services only and does not represent either party. It is your responsibility to obtain independent legal advice if either of you has any questions about the substantive law or your rights. This process is intended for simple cases only and is not a substitute for individual legal representation in appropriate cases. The fees are "flat fees", not time based, so they will not be higher than stated unless you request changes to the paperwork after it has been completed, in which case a modest modification charge will apply. Fees are considered earned and non-refundable once your paperwork has been prepared regardless of reconciliation of the parties, a party's refusal to sign the papers, or abandonment of the case by you. If Wife is having her former name restored it will be necessary for her to have the final Decree certified by the clerk of the court after the case is concluded. That can be done by Wife in person or by mail and there is a modest fee charged by the clerk to do so. It is the responsibility of the parties to prepare, sign and record any real estate deeds necessary. Likewise any car titles. We do not do those unless special arrangements have been made in advance at additional cost. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
By pressing the "submit" button you are thereby agreeing with the fees and all of the terms and conditions set forth above.